Compare Versions & SpecsViewing of Viewing of
2019 Rogue® S
Starting at * $26,798
2019 Rogue® Special Edition
Starting at * $27,798
- Includes S features plus:
- 17" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Dual-Zone Automatic HVAC
- Heated leather steering wheel
- Privacy glass
2019 Rogue® SV
Starting at * $29,098
- Includes Special Edition features plus:
- Remote Engine Start
- Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- 6-way power driver seat with lumbar support
2019 Rogue® SL Platinum with ProPILOT assist
Starting at * $37,398
9.6/7.5 City/Hwy L/100 km*
5 Seats / 4 Doors
- Includes SV features plus:
- ProPILOT Assist featuring Intelligent Cruise Control with full speed range and hold
- 19” Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Rear Sonars
- Rear Intelligent Emergency Breaking
Nissan Rogue ReviewsMore comfortable and has a host of advanced safety
— Graeme Fletcher, driving.ca
Nissan Rogue ReviewsTicks the right boxes at the right price.
— JIL MCINTOSH, TORONTO STAR
Nissan Rogue ReviewsGreat styling, terrific front seats…and comfortable handling.
— LESLEY WIMBUSH, DRIVING.CA
THE 2019 ROGUE SPECIAL EDITION
New for this year, the Rogue Special Edition offers great value enhancements to our base model! Standout from the crowd with the Rogue Special Edition, great exterior visual upgrades such as; 17” aluminum alloy wheels, unique Special Edition badge and more! Add a touch of comfort with a heated
Roof Rails with Chrome Door handles
Special Edition Badging
Heated Leather wrapped steering wheel with leather shift knob
17" aluminum-alloy wheels
Dual Zone HVAC System
NEW FOR 2019
ADVANCED SAFETY COMES STANDARD
STANDARD INTELLIGENT EMERGENCY BRAKING (IEB)
With standard Intelligent Emergency Braking, Rogue alerts you when you’re getting too close to the car up ahead. If a collision seems likely, the system can automatically apply the brakes, helping you reduce or even avoid the impact.
STANDARD REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT (RCTA)
Park more confidently with standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert. When you’re backing out, the system scans what’s behind you, alerting you to vehicles you may not have seen, so reversing is easier than ever.
ONE CARGO SYSTEM, 18 CARGO SOLUTIONS
70 cu. ft. Cargo Capacity & Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System
Tall, short, long, wide, big... You can take on just about any load with an impressive 70 cubic feet of cargo space. The under-floor storage provides a sweet spot to store extra gear, and with its removable lid, access is a piece of cake. [*]
2017 Model Shown
Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection can warn and intervene to help you avoid a forward collision with both vehicles and pedestrians.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY ON THE 2019 ROGUE®
INNOVATION THAT LOOKS OUT FOR YOU
Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies are part of our long-term initiative to transform how vehicles are powered and driven. Designed to enhance your natural driving abilities, they watch the flow of traffic and even think ahead, giving you total confidence at the wheel. Experience them in 2019 Rogue®.
Intelligent Cruise Control
Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
Nissan Intelligent Mobility Features:
- Nissan ProPILOT Assist™ featuring Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) with Full Speed Range and Hold, and Steering Assist [*]
- Standard Intelligent Emergency Braking
- Standard Blind Spot Warning [*]
- Standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert [*]
- Available Moving Object Detection [*]
- Available Lane Departure Warning with Lane Departure Prevention [*]
- High Beam Assist Headlights
2019 ROGUE® ACCESSORIES
Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror with HomeLink® and Compass
- Don't let bright headlights get in your way.
- The brighter the glare, the darker the mirror becomes.
- Detects headlight glare at night and automatically dims.
- Features a digital compass and HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, which can be programmed to open garage doors and security gates.
All-season Floor Mats
- Heavy-duty all-season rubber floor mats guard against grime and trap dirt, mud and water.
- Custom made of durable and long-wearing material.
- Floor mat backing is designed to help position the mat in place.
- Driver's and front passenger's mats secure with a grommet hole/positioning hook system.
Illuminated Kick Plates
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings.
- Dress up your door sills with tough yet attractive stainless steel kick plates.